Generally, it is expected that you will have to take responsibility yourself and contact one of your housemates and liaise with them to let you in. If you have lost your key and you need to get a replacement key cut for yourself then this is fine, but please do not just cut keys for yourself so that you can hand them out to friends/family. If you are struggling to get hold of one of your housemates then you can contact the office but please be aware that there is a call out charge for this issue. If this happens outside of office hours then you will need to contact an emergency locksmith to help/assist you. We will provide contact details of a recommended locksmith but it is your responsibility to pay for this.
- Can I and/or my group stay in the house for 2 years?
- What furniture is provided?
- What type of Tenancy Agreement/Contract is it?
- What is a rent arrears charge?
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit and a Standing Order?
- I am not moving in till my university course starts, how do I sort out my rent payments?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.