Our contact details
Address: Tudor Grange, 13 The Upper Drive, Hove, BN3 6GR
Phone Number: 07985 377 333
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Proof of property ownership, proof of earnings or savings. Proof of rent payment from previous landlords.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To Establish suitability for a new tenancy and/or to act as a guarantor.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Land registry for property ownership, references from previous landlords, income information from employers, right to reside proof.
We use the information that you have given us in order to assess suitability to enter into a tenancy or act as a guarantor.
We may share this information with other joint tenants or guarantors from a joint tenancy, utility suppliers, council tax office, internet suppliers, university representatives, private sector housing at the local authority, right to reside authorities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at Tudor Grange, 13 The Upper Drive, Hove, BN3 6GR.
We keep your personal information for 2 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting files from our server and/or shredding paper information held.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or Tudor Grange, 13 The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6GR, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tudor Grange, 13 The Upper Drive, Hove, BN3 6GR.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk