We do ask that you try and tidy up especially for house viewings to give a good impression – if you have a tidy house it gets let a lot faster so we won’t have to keep coming round to bother you! As long as the house is in a reasonable condition and doesn’t contravene the Tenancy Agreement or the council’s license, that’s fine.
- Can I and/or my group stay in the house for 2 years?
- What furniture is provided?
- What type of Tenancy Agreement/Contract is it?
- What is a rent arrears charge?
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit and a Standing Order?
- I am not moving in till my university course starts, how do I sort out my rent payments?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.