Reporting a Maintenance Issue


It is the responsibility of the tenants to replace all lightbulbs in the property please do not report this as a maintenance issue.

If you find that the electrics have gone out in the house firstly check in the street to see if there is an electrical failure locally. Secondly go to the RCD unit which is located in a cupboard in the hallway. If one of the switches is down this means that an appliance on that particular circuit has caused the electrics to be cut off. You will need to remove all the appliances in every socket. Then push the RCD switch back up into the upright position and slowly plug in the appliances one at a time to see which appliance is causing the electrics to be cut out.

Please see below for the maintenance reporting email you do need to send us photographs and exact locations of the problem.