If the tenant will be making all payments for their tenancy, then please ask them to set the standing order up and then send you the proof that this has been completed. You will then be able to attach this proof to your application.
- What is a rent arrears charge?
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit and a Standing Order?
- I am not moving in till my university course starts, how do I sort out my rent payments?
- How do I send proof of setting up my standing order(s)?
- What if I want to change my monthly standing order so that the payment comes from a different account?
- What if I want to pay the first month’s rent and deposit from different accounts?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.